Employment Opportunities in Salt Lake City
Reagan Outdoor Hiring a Salt Lake Account Executive
Salt Lake County
Reagan Outdoor is hiring an Account Executive for local billboard sales.
The job duties will include, but are not limited to:
Generating Sales contracts by identifying and qualifying leads through media research software, cold-calling, networking, and referrals.
Helping business owners and decision makers understand how outdoor advertising will support their marketing objectives.
Negotiating rates within company standards
Managing advertising campaigns, including message development, placement, completion reports and renewing contracts.
Bachelor’s Degree and three years outside sales experience
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to exercise judgment, operate independently and manage your time
Must understand and calculate basic mathematical equations
Must be proficient in Excel
Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
Verifiable previous professional sales performance.
Must live in Salt Lake County.
Competitive annual base salary plus commission
$55,000 First Year plus incremental commission and performance bonuses
Potential $60,000 to $200,000
Health, Life and Dental Insurance, 401K
Car, Cell Allowance
Client Entertainment and mileage reimbursement
About Reagan Outdoor
Reagan Outdoor has been operating in Utah for 50 years. Reagan’s product portfolio includes both traditional and digital outdoor advertising products throughout the state of Utah.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Construction Crew Member
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Installing and maintaining all billboards.
- Removing and hang flexes, remove and hang vinyls, cut and prepare flexes and vinyl for installation.
- Maintain structures; repairs include but are not limited to: tightening bolts, painting steel structures, as needed, paint structures, assemble structures and faces when required.
- Building and installing extensions, cutting brush/weeds, conduct storm damage repairs.
- Use power/manual tools; must adhere to all safety regulations.
- Attend safety meeting as required.
- Maintain vehicles; tools, equipment and machinery.
- Responsible for taking completion photos for proof of performance.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements
- Good communication skills. Ability to speak and read English fluently.
- Must be willing to work and get along well with others.
- Ability to comply with Reagan safety standards while performing work.
- Ability to work from ladders and carry a ladder and/or other tools to the worksite from vehicle.
- Skill in reading technical documents, such as blueprints and diagrams.
- Ability to safely use construction equipment.
- Ability to climb heights and work at heights above ground safely.
- Ability to document installations, through photographs and written logs.
- Skills in the practical application of mathematics, in relation to construction and operation tasks.
- Skills in setting priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities.
Education and Experience Requirement
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A valid driver’s License is required.
- Previous experience working at heights up to 100 ft.
Physical Demands and Work Environments
- The primary work environment for this position is outdoors, requiring the ability to work in adverse weather.
- The physical demands for this position include heavy lifting (up to 100 pounds) extensive bending and climbing, sitting less than 50% of the time, standing and stooping.
- Good perception, and peripheral vision.
- On-call shifts may be required.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Job Application
Get Adobe PDF Reader (FREE)